Aka MS Remote connect Minecraft Login
What is Aka.ms/Remote Connect?
Aka.ms/Remote Connect is a website that allows you to play Minecraft smoothly on PS4 and Nintendo Switch. People using Minecraft login usually face aka ms remote connect error while getting logged in or playing something on your device. However, this error is very common on PS4, XBOX, and Nintendo. This can be caused due to corrupted game files, due to cross-play, or your device.
Here in this article, you can find methods that will fix the error you are having while using Minecraft on your device.
Solution 1: Enter the Microsoft sign-in code
- First, open your Minecraft game on PS4 or Nintendo.
- You can find ‘Multiplayer Access’ in your game.
- A message will appear with a code on your window and you can also receive a link to authorize your account.
- Note down the code you have received.
- Now, open the official page and log in to your account.
- Again, open https://aka.ms/remoteconnect in the same browser. Here you need to add the code you have received early.
- Once you receive a Term and condition window. Click on ‘Agree’.
- Restart your device and check out whether your error is solved or not.
Solution 2: Delete the corrupted game files and Minecraft saved
For PS4 Follow the steps below:
- Open ‘Settings on your device.
- Go to the System setting and click on the Storage
- Find system storage, and click on it. Here you will find Saved data and Minecraft Open it.
- Select all the files you want to delete.
- Delete all the files and restart your device.
For XBOX One
- Select the game and apps option.
- Go to the ‘Games’ in the menu.
- From the Mange game option, find Minecraft and open it.
- Now, delete the file you want to delete.
- Delete those files restart your computer and check out if your problem is solved or not.
For Nintendo Switch
- Open the ‘Settings’ from your device.
- A new window will show up there you can find ‘Data management. Click on it.
- Click on ‘Save data’.
- Finally, click ‘delete save data. All the corrupted data will get deleted from your device.
Solution 3: Create a new Microsoft account
Sometimes if you use an old version then your device can show an error like this. So, you can simply create a new Microsoft account and solve the error.
Here is how:
- Visit the Microsoft account site.
- Click on the ‘Create a Microsoft Account’ option.
- If you want to create a new email, click on ‘Get a new email address.
- Finally, follow the instruction given in your deceive to complete the process.
Hopefully, all the steps given have helped many users facing the same problem and we hope this article also helped you to solve the aka ms remote correct error.