Are you encountering Error Code 495 on your Android Device? If so don’t worry, here in this article we will give you all the information regarding Error Code 495 on Android phones and tablets. By the end of this article, you should be able to resolve the 495 error code.
How To Solve the Error Code 495 ?
If you want to get rid of Error 495 then please follow the steps mentioned below.
As with most of the common error fixes on Android devices, we are going to start with Clearing Play Store data and Cache.
Clearing Cache and data has proved to be the most productive method to fix issues on Android Phones. This simple step can help you in fixing Error 495.
So follow the steps mentioned below to clear out Cache and data from your smartphone.
- Go to phone Settings and then Select Application Manager or Apps.
- Next, make sure All apps are selected. This ensures that all the apps on your phone are displayed here.
- Scroll down until you find Google Play Store. Tap on it.
- Then, tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache button. On some phones, you might have to click on Storage to see the Clear Cache and Clear data options.
The above steps clear cache and data for Google Play Store, now do the same to clear out the cache and data for Google Play Services, Google Services Framework, and Download Manager.
Once done, restart your phone and see if you have got rid of the error Error 495. If the error still persists then please try the next method.
If clearing Cache and data didn't help then cause, then try the next method in which you will try to downgrade your Google Play Store.
- Go to your phone Settings and then tap on the Applications or Apps option.
- Then tap on Google Play Store.
- Next, you will see the option to Uninstall updates. Tap on it.
- Click "ok" when your device asks for confirmation.
Downgrading Google Play Store is only a temporary solution to fix the 495 error code because play-store will automatically update.
The next fix will be to disable the Find My Device feature.
Generally, Find My device is helpful when you lose your phone or tablet as it will track your device's location. But sometimes this might cause issues.
So, let's try to disable it and see if it fixes the issue.
- go to Phone Settings and then on Additional Settings.
- Next, you should see the privacy option depending on your device.
- Now, Click on Device admin apps and then un-select the Find My Device option.
Restart your device and see if the error still exists, if you wasn't able to resolve the error then please enable the option.
The next method to resolve Android Error Code 495 is removing and adding Google Account.
- First, go to Phone Settings and then find the Sync button and tap it.
- Next, you should see the Google icon along with your other account.
- Click on the More button at the bottom of your screen.
- You should now see the remove account option. Tap on it.
- Reboot your device and add your Google account once again.
When you add your Google Account again, all your data will get synchronized automatically.
We hope that these simple steps have helped you to Fix Error Code 495. If you are still encountering it, please let us know, so that we would check what other reasons may be triggering it and how to fix that.