If you are searching for the simplest and easiest solutions for Error [OR-DDUH-01] which says “Your Google account isn’t authorized to use Google Payments” then you are at the right place.
As you might have known that many US universities provide Google Account to their employees and the students as this account is very convenient and beneficial. Google provides .edu mail to universities in the United States and this provides students and universites several benefits such as:
- Free Streaming Access.
- Free Online Educational Courses.
- Free Softwares for Students.
- Unlimited Entertainment Stuff.
- Graphic design tools access.
Google Account do provide you free access to many of their stuff online but you may run into problem usually when trying to use your account to purchase on Google play store and you see an error that says Your Google Account is not authorized to use Google Payments and Please contact your organization’s Google App administrator [OR-DDUH-01].
This error is similar to the DF-CHARTA-01 and this error occurs when you visit Google Play Store.
According to Google, you have to make sure that if you have .edu affiliated with your concerned university. If not, you won’t be able to activate the Google Payment Services. You will also not be able to purchase from the Google play store if in case your university has blocked you from the Google Payment Services. So you will receive an error message which states that your account has limitations.
Then Google also suggests you contact your domain administrator to check which google payment services are available for you to use.
According to the research done by our alldebug team, we have come with two effective solutions to fix this rare problem, they are as follows:
Solution 1: Change University Account To The Private Account.
In this mehtod you would will add a new Google Account to your android device. On Work account, you might be able to do things you can’t do in your other Google Account, like schedule a conference room from your Calendar. Or, your company might turn some functinality off in your work account (like YouTube, games), but you can use them your other account.
- Go to Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu or your Profile to view which account is currently in use.
- Then, expand by clicking the drop down menu.
- Next, you should see other google affliated account Account.
- Choose the Account which you want to Affiliate with the Google Play Payment Services or just add a new Google account.
Solution 2: Google Play Activation
This second method can be used only if you are the authorized administrator. So here are the steps mentioned below to get the solution for Error OR-DDUH-01 .
- Launch any modern web browser and visit the Google admin Site @ https://admin.google.com
- Verify your account.
- Next you should see a screen as displayed below.
- Scroll to Applications and Google Additional Services
- Search for Google Payments and activate it.
Who is my Administrator?
Your administrator might be:
- Person who gave you your username, as in email@example.com
- Your IT department or Help desk (at a company or school)
- Person who manages your email service or web site (in a small business or club)