Fastest DNS Servers for PS4 in 2021: Do you want to know about the Fastest DNS Server for PS4 in 2019? Then You have come to the right place as we are going to tell you exactly what you are looking for.
But before jumping to the subject, lets discuss in short about what exactly is DNS server.
What is DNS Server?
DNS is the acronym of Domain Name Server and it is like the phonebook of the internet connection.
We all open a website by its domain name but the web browser connects with it with the help of an IP address.
DNS is used to translate the domain name into the IP address. Similarly, it will connect the domain name to an IP address such as 220.127.116.11.
Thus if your PS4 internet connection is slower than what your internet service provider provides Then, the problem lies in your DNS server.
So, whenever you get unwanted errors or your internet connection slows down then you must be having an issue with your DNS.
List of Fastest DNS Server For PS4 in 2019
Provider Primary DNS Secondary DNS
Google 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124
SafeDNS 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52
DNS Advantage 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11
OpenNIC 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124
OpenDNS Home 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52
Dyn 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11
FreeDNS 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124
Yandex.DNS 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52
DNS.WATCH 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11
Alternate DNS 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124
SmartViper 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52
Verisign 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11
Comodo Secure DNS 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124
Norton ConnectSafe 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52
UncensoredDNS 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11
Among the list above Comodo Secure DNS is one of the commonly used DNS services in PS4.
Depending upon the type of Fastest DNS Server for PS4 the features tend to vary. We have listed few DNS types below.
Fastest Public DNS
The public DNS server is the type of DNS which is given to you by the company itself.
So, if you use any of the popular service providers then they will give you with their own DNS servers because DNS server is privately secured by the company itself.
Because of this, you will not be able to use the other DNS server all at once.
The Public DNS server is the DNS server that is available to everyone. and it is faster and more secure as compared to the Private server.
The appropriate example of a Public DNS server Google Public DNS service provider.
Fastest Custom DNS
The custom DNS server is generally faster and much safer as compared to your commonly used DNS server.
The Custom DNS server is set by private companies for their users. If you want it you will get some absolutely free while some are paid as per the features available to you.
Similarly, the Custom DNS will assist you to get rid of the censorship over the internet, which is the benefit of the Custom DNS server. Also with the Custom DNS, you can regulate when someone else uses the internet connection and you will receive the notifications when you do not get access to any site or video due to location issues.
Therefore, if you get connected with the custom DNS then you will be able to get rid of all these errors.
Fastest Router DNS
You might know that several routers will set themselves as your DNS Server.
So when you type in a particular Domain Name in your browser then your DNS Server will ask your ISP’s DNS for the representative IP address. After this, it will finish your request and you will access that site.
And the next time you make the same request, your router will remember the IP address enabling you to browse your Domain quickly.
Methods To Install The Custom DNS Server in PS4
Custom DNS is the fastest DNS server in 2021 and below is the detail instruction for you to change the DNS setting in your PS4.
- The first step for you is to turn on your PS4 and go to the Settings menu and choose the preferred Network Option.
- When you choose the preferred the network section then you have to open the Set Up Internet Connection on your screen.
- Now you have to select either LAN or Wi-Fi based on how you connect your PS4 on the internet.
- After this, you have to edit your IP address to the automatic one. The next step for you is to set DHCP for DNS connection.
- So, with this, you have to modify the DNS setting into the Manual. Manual settings will set the Custom DNS faster on PS4.
- Now, enter the Primary and Secondary DNS, and after this tap on the Next tab to set up a DNS server.
- Finally, you have to update the MTU as Automatic. After this, you have to select the Proxy Server as Do Not Use.
- Thus you have the option to use the DNS of your preferred choice to get the faster DNS which is listed just below.
Fastest DNS Servers for Ps4 – 2021
If you are curious to know about some of the common fastest DNS Server for PS4-2019.,then below is the list for you.
- You can find your DNS by contacting your ISP but you can also do it yourself and for this enter your router’s IP address in a new tab of the browser.
- Now go to your router settings panel to view your DNS server.
- You won’t get any specific DNS server so you have to try more options and look for suitable onesu.
- If you have a problem with the current DNS then it’s better to modify it.
- There is no harm in changing your DNS server because the step is very safe and secure.
- Similarly, you have the option to revert to your default DNS too if other DNS don’t work for you as you liked.
- If your current DNS Server is making your connection to PS4 slower then you can change or troubleshoot it. This appears mainly due to heavy traffic or location-related issues.
- So, don’t panic and try the best suitable DNS server which makes your PS4 experience faster and safer.
We would recommend you to not stick to only one DNS Server, try a different option from the list above which we have researched and posted for you.