Hey there, here in this article we will be learning how to fix some of the common Tinder errors that you can encounter or have encountered. Errors such as ‘Login Failed‘, ‘Server Error‘, ‘Connection Issues‘ are mostly noticed by android users. So let’s read the rest of the blog to solve these errors.
We all know that Tinder is one of the most popular dating mobile applications. Tinder help in creating a communication channel between mutually interested strangers. Strange may it seem, but yes online dating has been taking over the conventional methods of finding love and friendship.
If you just beginning to use Tinder mobile app then you might face minor issues while using Tinder. As with all technology, Tinder is also prone to some bugs and glitches. It isn’t that they haven’t done anything to resolve the issues but errors do come and go.
Until tinder is bug-free, we will be assisting you to fix most of the common issues that arises time and time again.
How to Troubleshoot common errors on Tinder Android App?
As mentioned earlier some of the most common error which Tinder users are currently encountering are the Server Error, Login Failed, and Connection issues. Below we have mentioned the 5 methods that can help to resolve Tinder common problems.
Any time you encounter an error on Tinder or any other applications, restarting your device should be the first and most effective solution. Many of the Tinder issues can be fixed simply by restarting your mobile or any handheld device.
Restarting will reinitialize your system’s operating system, frees up RAM, closes unwanted background applications that were consuming an excess of device memory and space. After your device turns on, try running Tinder and see if the error still persists. Or else you can try the next method below.
Another important solution to fix errors with Tinder is to clear your cache memory. Mobile applications cache data for future use but during forlong time the cache memory can bloat and take space on your device. And it is possible that you might be running out of space and during such time some apps tend to crash while in use.
So clearing caches can do the trick in resolving the Tinder error. Below we have detailed simple steps to clear up your cache memory.
- First, go to phone Settings.
- Next, select Application Manager or Apps.
- You should see all the applications installed on your device, search for the Tinder app, and tap on it.
- Then you should see the option to clear all the cache and data. Note: This step will also reset settings, saved login, and password, so be sure to take a backup.
- Reboot your device.
After the reboot, launch the Tinder app and see if you encounter any problems.
Similar to clearing the Tinder cache, you can also clear Google Play Services Cache. Below we have detailed how you can clear the cache for Google Play Store.
- First, open your phone’s Setting.
- Then select Apps or Application Manager.
- Locate for Google Play Services, and tap on it.
- Finally, click on the cache option to clear the cached memory.
- Reboot your device.
The next solution to reset your mobile application preference. See below how you can reset your app preferences.
- Open your phone Settings.
- Then, select the Application Manager or Apps option from the list.
- Next, click on the three-dot icon on the top of the menu.
- Click on “Reset App Preferences”.
- Read the pop-up message and then click on Reset.
That’s it, you have successfully reset your app preferences.
If you have recently updated your Tinder app then it might be best to use an older version. This is because your device might not support the latest version or also it might be that the latest version is not stable on your device. So it is best to see if you can use Tinder in the older version.