How to fix Instagram won’t Log In?
Instagram is one of the best social sites used by millions of people. But sometimes you might come across some issues while using Instagram.
One of the most common issues is the Instagram login issue. Many users have reported the problem time and again, and if you are having the same problem you can take help from this article.
In this article, we will be discussing the solution for Instagram won’t Log in problem. One of the common mistakes made by the users are due to entering the wrong user id or password. So, before looking for a fix, check out if you have entered the correct ID and password or not.
Also, make sure to check whether your internet connection is stable or not. If any of these are not the problem then please follow the solution mentioned below:
1. Restart your device
Before trying any other solution it’s advised to once try to restart your device. Restarting your device can free up system resources and the device or the application might work as usual.
To restart your device, press and hit the power option until the options appear on your screen. Tap on the restart button and wait until the process is complete. This might take some time and after the process is completed, open Instagram and try to login again.
2. Clear Instagram’s Data and Cache.
The second most popular solution to most Instagram issues is to clear out the Data and Cache from your mobile. After using the application for a long the system files can get corrupted or take up a large amount of storage space. So, to free up memory space or get rid of any corrupted files, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Go to Apps
- Find the Instagram app and click on it.
- Now, click on the storage and hit on Clear data.
This process may help the application to work as usual, if not please follow other solutions mentioned below.
3. Check for an Update
Pending updates can sometimes be the root cause for the app to malfunction. Particularly, if you are using an old version of Instagram, it might show some login issues. So, try checking the updates.
- If you are an Android user, Open Google Play Store.
- On the side menu of the application, you will find My Apps and Games.
- Here, Google will check for an update if it needs to be.
- You will find the Update option in your application.
- Click on Update in the Instagram app.
- This process will take some time, after the process is complete restart your device and then opens Instagram and check out if the login is working or not.
Note: If updating the app still did not help you might well reinstall Instagram from the play store.
4. Reset your Instagram Id and password.
To reset your Instagram password, follow the steps.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Click on Get help with Sign in.
- Enter your user’s name if you remember otherwise use your email to recover your account.
- Now, an option will give to you. Choose a way to how you will receive the link to reset.
- Open the link and create a new password.
- Relaunch the Instagram app and add your id and new password to get logged in.
Hopefully, by now you have been able to resolve the Instagram login problem. If not, check if Instagram servers are down or not, sometimes due to maintenance Instagram servers can be unavailable. Please leave us your feedback in the comment section below.