Monster Hunter World Error Code 50382-mw1:
We are here once again with the new article on error code 50382-mw1 ps4 of Monster Hunter World problem and methods of solving the issue.
So, if you want to gain complete information about the error code 50382-mw1 ps4 on the monster hunter then do stay connected with this article on alldebug.com.
Numerous monster hunter: world players will prevent you from playing the multiple player modes mainly due to the error code 50382-mw1 ps4.
This Error Code 50382-mw1 ps4 shows the error which says UPnP not supported by the router even the game is configured to use UPnP (Universal Plug and Play).
Similarly, if you have an old router, then you may have to open up some ports which are used by Monster Hunter manually.
What is the Cause of Monster Hunter World Error Code 50382-mw1 ps4?
Our team has worked hard to find the complete cause and the solution of Monster Hunter world Error Code 50382-mw1 ps4.
So, after investigating and doing complete research on error code 50382-mw1 ps4 we are here with some briefings. Thus below are the cause of the Monster Hunter World Error Code for you:
- The main cause you will encounter is the UPnP not supported by the router because the game is not configured to use UPnP (Universal Plug and Play). So if you have an old router you may have to open up some ports which are used by Monster Hunter Manually.
- If you are connecting the network cable and the Wi-Fi network at once then you may encounter Error Code 50382-mw1 ps4. But if you use a simple step which is to disable the Wi-Fi Connection then your problem will be resolved very soon.
- The server is also one of the causes so for this, you will have to adjust your Server. So for this, you will have to add an extra parameter to make the Co-up stable.
- In the Game server if the browser maximum ping is too high then also you will face Error Code 50382-mw1 ps4. You will experience the error if your network connectivity is unstable to support the default steam setting of 5000 Pings/minute.
Now, you will get tips about the solution to the error code 50382-mw1 ps4.
Here is the list of solutions that might help you get rid of error Code 50382-mw1 ps4.
Disconnect Wi-Fi network for PC
If you face the error on your device when you are using both wired and wireless networks. Then the best remedy for you is to resolve the error code problem by disabling the Wi-Fi connection.
Method to Form Steam Network Shortcut with -nofriendsui parameter (PC Only)
Many users have faced this problem on their Personal Computers. As you will bed able to solve this problem by creating the desktop shortcuts of monster hunter world also by using the series of launching parameters.
You have to use these parameters because these parameters will force the steam clients to use the old friend UI and UDP/TCP protocol instead of using the new Web-Socket.
So, guys let us move forward, as we will give you the step by step guide to create a desktop icon for Monster Hunter and to add two nofriendsui parameters to its launching phase
- Open stem, right-click on the Monster Hunter-World, and simply select create Desktop Shortcuts.
- Now you will have to right-click on the desktop shortcuts and simply press on Properties.
- Then the next step is just to go to the Shortcut tab and here you will be able to start adding the parameter to the targeted entry. So, to do this job, add -nofriendsui -udp at the end of the Target field and tap on Apply button.
To Add -nofriendsui -udp or -nofriendsui -tcp parameters to Monster Hunter: World Shortcut
- For this, you will have to launch Monster Hunter World through the shortcut which you have created. Then you have to check if the error has been resolved or not. If you still face the Error Code 50382 mw1 error issue then you have to repeat the above step. But now you have to Add the -nofriendsui- tcp parameter instead of tapping apply.
- Now, launch the Monster World once again and then simply check if the customization is successfully completed or not. If you still don’t get the solution also, no problem guys we have more options just scroll down.
Change the In-game matchmaking browser ping to 250
So, for this, you will have to change a built steam setting named In-Game Server browser: Max Pings/minutes. Similarly, you will be able to resolve the monster hunter error code 50382-mw1 ps4 by resetting the internet connection. This is the simplest method to get rid of error code 50382-mw1 ps4. Here is the list of solutions for you to change the In-game matchmaking browsing ping to 250.
- Open steam and simply go to Steam>Setting which will be on the right side of your screen.
- Here you will see the navigation.
- After this use the right panel of the settings menu, choose In-Game.
- Then, you will have to go to the bottom where it says In-Game Server Browser: Max pings/minute. And now you have to modify the default settings (Automatic (5000) to 250). Also modify the In-Game Server Browser: Mox ping/minute to 250
- Here you will see this web navigation:
- After seeing this web frame you will have to tap on OK to save your customization. So, now you have to launch the Monster Hunter: World to check if you will be able to connect with your friend or not.
Forward Some Ports on Router
We suggest you forward some ports which are used by Monster Hunter: World if you are having connectivity related problem.
As the older routers will not designate to allow incoming network requests.
So, if you relay an incoming connection through the router to Monster Hunter: World then this will definitely make the network very smooth.
So, We have come with the solution and for this, you simply have to follow the steps below
- Initially, you will have to discover your router address. So, for this, you will have some choices, and let us begin with this free and simple step. Open run and type Command Prompt and press enter.
- After this type “ipconfig” and tap “Enter” inside the command prompt to get an “Ethernet Adapter” overview.
- Now scroll down to the Default Gateway of your internet connection and copy it. Now you will find your router address.
- Here, the web frame will be displayed.
- Now, open your browser to insert the IP address of the router and press the enter key.
- After, this you will have to enter your User Name and Password of the router in the new navigation of the window
- Then, you will have to explore the IP address of your device. As in the window, the step is simple and for this do follow our steps.
- Discover the IP under IPv4 Address.
- On PS4 go to settings>Network>view Connection Status
- So after obtaining the IP address of the device which is running Monster Hunter, you will have to return to your routing settings and look for a Port Forwarding setting.
- The next step is you have to open the connection ports required by Monster Hunter: World
Error Code 50382 mw1
Also, you have to keep maintaining your PS4 Port settings. So, below is the list of ports that are mainly in use:
- For PS4 the ports are TCP: 1935,3478-3480 UDP: 3074,3478-3479
- Now after this you have to modify the setting in your router and move towards the device which is running the Monster Hunter: World.
- Finally, open the Monster Hunter World and see if the error is solved or not.
Therefore, there is another choice for you which is the Reimage Repair Tool. This tool will scan the repositories to replace the damaged and missing files. You also have the option to use Reimage Repair Tool to optimize your operating system to get the maximum performance.
This much for now guys, we hope that you have understood the step-by-step solution to fix error code 50382-mw1 ps4 of Monster Hunter.
But still, if you face any problem then we are always there for you. please don’t hesitate to comment on our comment section.
So, we will be back with our next article very-very soon and also hope to get your company too.