Are you a Netflix subscriber troubled with Error U7353. You are mostly going to encounter this error if you are using the Windows device. It is a common issue that arises due to misconfiguration during the installation of Netflix on your device. Below we will be showing some methods to troubleshoot and fix this error.
- Reset Netflix application on Windows
- Open Windows Settings or press Win + I keys simultaneously
- On Windows setting, select Apps option.
- Search for Netflix or find the app from the list
- Click on Netflix, and then select Advanced Options
- Select Reset and confirm it by clicking again on the Reset button
- Launch your Netflix and see if this method has fixed the issue
If the above solution did now work, follow the second method which we will be changing the DNS of your network.
Change Windows DNS Settings
- Open RUN by pressing Win + R.
- Type ncpa.cpl and then press enter.
- Network connection windows should open.
- Right-click on your adapter that is connected and go to properties.
- Double click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- From the property window, select ‘Use the following DNS server addresses‘.
- Set your preferred DNS as 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 (Google DNS).
- Set your alternate DNS a22.214.171.124 (Google DNS).
- Click Ok button, now you have successfully changed your DNS.
- Restart your device and check if this method has fixed the issue or not.
Still, you are having the same issues, if both the solutions don’t seem to work then you will either need to update your Windows system or Netflix. Many times there might be an upgraded version that you have missed and can be the reason for causing issues. In the steps below, we will show you can update your window and Netflix app.
- Open Windows settings or press Win + I simultaneously
- Click on Update & security option.
- On the Right-hand side of the Windows property click on Windows Update.
- Check for the update or click on Download and install a link to update your pc.
- Your Pc will need to be restarted after the update and download are completed.
- After reboot, open Netflix and see if the error persists.
- Update Netflix app for Windows.
- Open Microsoft Store.
- Click on Your profile photo and choose Downloads and Updates.
- Then, Click on Check for Updates.
- Update your Netflix app.
Given that none of the above solutions helped you in fixing Netflix Error U7353, you might want to re-install Netflix.
If you are still struggling to find a fix, please visit the Netflix help center at https://help.netflix.com/en/.