Apple Pay has been making our life easy, with the app now we don’t have to worry about losing money from our pocket. We can simply use apple pay everywhere; you don’t need to carry a wallet full of cash.
But sometimes you might face difficulties with Apple pay due to internet connections or technical issues. Depending too much on technology sometimes can backfire. There are many reasons why your Apple Pay is not working and here in this article, we have described some solutions which we believe will help you solve the problem.
1. Restart your phone
Before trying any other solution try restarting your phone first. Restarting your phone can clear the wrong files or temporary caches.
After clearing caches, the glitch in your Apply pay might be solved too. Restart your phone and try login again and check whether your problem is solved or not. If not please follow the next solution.
2. Sign out and back into your Apple Id
It might be possible that your Apple Id might have some issues. So, what you can do is try to log out for a while and then restart your phone. Make sure you remember your account id and password to log in again.
- Open Setting and tap your name at the top of the page.
- Click on Sign out.
- After getting Signed out restart your phone.
- Then, return to the settings app and Sign back to your ID.
Check out if your problem is solved or not.
3. Replace your credit card in Apple Pay
The next easy way to solve the Apple pay error is by replacing the card in your Apple wallet. Sometimes if you have many cards and only one of them might be having that problem so changing the card might get you out of this problem.
- To replace go to the Setting.
- Tap Wallet and Apple Pay.
- Find the Payment Card section and Tap to the card which is not working and then Tap Remove This Card.
- And confirm your choice.
- Then, restart your phone and again go to the setting and tap Add Card. Follow the instruction and see if your problem is solved or not.
4. Try choosing a card manually
Sometimes Apple pay and the Terminal may be working, the Apple pay wallet also opens up with your default card selected when you bring the phone near the terminal. But if that part is not working, then you might want to choose a card manually and try on the terminal again.
To choose it to start the wallet app on your iPhone and tap the card you want to use. Take the phone near the point-of-sale terminal. If it’s working, you will be able to play normally.
If any of the mentioned does not work for you, you may want to contact Apple customer support. Normally, the following methods does solve the problem if not ask for help from customer support they should be able to solve your problem.