When you try to sign in or launch an Xbox app on your console and it takes too long to startup, you can get the following error code 0x8027025a or 8027025a.
It’s a minor bug and error code 0x8027025a could be due to one of the following:
- There is a temporary issue with the Xbox service.
- The application did not load in the expected time frame.
- There is a problem with your profile’s sign-in.
- Incomplete installation
How To Fix error code 0x8027025a?
To resolve the Xbox error 0x8027025a, we have detailed 4 effective solution.
Solution 1: Check Xbox live service
First thing when you get any Xbox error it is a good idea to check the status.
Xbox Live service is can be down once in a while for servicing and maintenance. When it’s down, it doesn’t respond to your actions resulting in error code 0x8027025a.
So make sure to check the status and ensure it is up and running. Click here to view the current Xbox status.
If you find any services with alerts, expand that service and scroll down to Notifications. You can sign in to receive a message when the service is back up and running again.
If the service is down, wait for it to come online as there’s nothing you can do about it.
Solution 2: Restart the app
Another easy way to fix this issue is simply to restart the app, It helps clear the app cache.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide and then select Home
- Higlight the app, press Menu through app tile and then select Quit
- Wait for at least 20 seconds before you launch the again
Solution 3: Force restart the console
If restarting the app doesn’t help, try force restarting the console. Here’s how you can do that:
- Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller until it shuts down
- Unplug the power supply and wait for 5 minutes, after that Plug-in power supply
- Press and hold the Xbox button to start again
Solution 4: Cancel background installations
As unlikely as it sounds, background installations can cause error code 0x8027025a too. Canceling updates/installation can help solve this issue.
Go to My games & apps -> Go to Queue -> choose the update -> press options -> Uninstall
1 thought on “Xbox Error Code 0x8027025a Fixed”
“First Ever” Complete In-Video Checkout System for WordPress – https://bit.ly/3l0fgwr